City Navigator Russia NT. Coverage details.
Newest version, updated on 30 Sept 2013.
Navigate the streets of Russia with confidence. City Navigator Russia NT provides detailed road maps and points of interest for your device, so you can navigate with exact, turn-by-turn directions to any address or intersection. Route to restaurants, gas stations, lodging, attractions and more. Coverage includes major metropolitan areas in western Russia, including Moscow and St. Petersburg.
- Displays roads and names in the Cyrillic or Latin alphabet (in English and in Russian as user chooses).
- Includes more than 2.1 million km (1.3 million mi) of roads, including motorways, national and regional thoroughfares and local roads, in Russia.
- Displays more than 215,000 points of interest throughout the country, including restaurants, lodging, attractions, shopping and more.
- Gives turn-by-turn directions on your compatible device.
- Speaks street names (example: "Turn right on Main Street")
- Includes navigational features, such as turn restrictions, roundabout guidance, speed categories and more.
- Contains traffic data for compatible devices that use traffic receivers.
All places and street names are in Latin and Cyrillic.
Delivered on a microSD/SD card. No installation process necessary.
Make searches and routing with Latin or Cyrillic keyboard.
large shops, shopping centres, airports, sports airports, gas stations, stadions, zoos, churches, museums, large bars, hospitals, swimming pools, pharmacies/ drug stores, rail road stations and stops, bus stations, post offices, theatres and cinemas, restaurants, cafes, car service points, car washes
Added information for tourists: spa / health resorts, ski resorts, significant gardens, camping sites, marina, monasteries and manors etc.
Places of geographical interest.
Historical ruins, fortresses, castles.
With this purchase you'll have access to the entire coverage map. For more information, see the list of coverage regions.